Friday, July 28, 2006

Back from the Beach

The beach is great. I would hesitate to call myself a beach person - I can't swim, I drown easily; I don't tan, I burn easily, and as for playing in the sand... the sand is hot, I get hot easily - but I love it. I could hop in the waves all day long, waiting for the perfect wave to swim with and ride to shore... and then get tossed around by and thrown into the shallow beaches elbows first. That's what I like doing at least. I like going to the beach.

Some people like going to the beach, too. They like the beach air. They like the beach sun. But then, within feet of the actual beach, they would rather go to the pool. They wouldn't want to get sandy, or salty, or have to battle the wind. Or see everyone having fun.

I will never understand these people, or their websites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no comment.