Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh Yes

Again I haven't written anything for awhile now. This could become a bad habit.

I have had thoughts of what to write about. Oh yes, great thoughts of small events intertwining beautifully with meaningless facts, proving my incredibly high level of being. Oh yes, if the world includes reincarnation, I am surely nearing nirvana. Oh yes.

To catch you up to speed, wikipedia has an insanely long entry on Springfield, home of the Simpsons. As a fan, it is pretty fun to read through... even though I only recognized every other reference or so. The last half of the entry, trying to locate Springfield, is a bit much, showing that wikipedia, in all it's greatness, is written primarily by dorks with too much time on their hands.

Something else of note, I listen to iTunes a lot nowadays; it makes a nice background for a good game of Scrabble. It's also nice because it collects all the songs that my girlfriend and I download off myspace.com, a site which with all it's negative press, still has many great aspects... like spying. Anyways, iTunes classifies a Beck song we got as 'Christian gangsta rap'. This is the first time I've ever seen, or even considered using the... is 'Christian' an adjective? ... using 'Christian' to describe gangsta rap. I always assumed 'gangsta rap' carried its own description.

No comments: