Saturday, October 06, 2007

Complete and Utter AdSense

Blogger allows you, or well me, to have ads on my site. through AdSense, which I think is because they have special powers to sense out of evil. Or maybe I've just been watching too much Smallville. What it does do is look over my sight from time to time to see what I'm writing about, then it puts up what it thinks are relative ads. Right now, it thinks this blog includes a lot about the Hurricane Katrina Fund, which it suddenly does.

So, I encourage everyone to make me a true sellout and visit whatever it is that I'm advertising for, even if it is little blue pills or specific-use pumps, and therefore make me rich beyond my wildest dreams! Actually, I mainly put it up there just to see what some computer program thinks I'm talking about.

And that's why: President Bush's live-bait helped propel the on-line gaming world of credit cards and virus protection software, while earning $700 a week from your living room!

No comments: