Friday, December 14, 2007

The Goat Race

So I got married... Tiffany is now my wife. Jamaica was amazing, absolutely amazing, and we had a truly wonderful time. There are many, many stories to tell, including some of actually getting married, but Tiff and I agree that the first one shared definitely needs to be the Goat Race.

I was in the fourth heat of racers. The three heats before me were all very close match-ups, where it was anyone's race right down to the finish line. My heat was extremely intense from the beginning. Here's me at the starting line getting pumped up along with all my competitors.
I hope you can see the focus and determination on everyone's face but mine. Here's the actual race:

So I didn't take home the grand prize but I feel I gave it all I had... I'm not sure if the goat put forth all his effort though.

1 comment:

John LaPrade said...

haha, that is awesome! congrats to you and tiff, you guys should come up to arlington sometime and hangout!