Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pass the Pigs

A few weeks ago, I went up to Philadelphia to see a friend and catch a baseball game. Unfortunately, this year we did not catch a foul ball. But I did catch-on to a cool new game, Pass the Pigs.
I never knew two little pigs could be so intimidating! But once you start the game, your hopes and dreams can build and fall faster than a crazy night around a craps table. And these two pigs are at the center of it all. You throw them up and let them land and the "swineherder" calls out the score, but you have to know the Pass the Pigs lingo, which can be kind of tricky. Here's me doing my best doubling as the swineherder and the play-by-play commentator.

That wasn't even half the scoring too!! As you can tell "pig outs" are bad, but not as bad as if you rolled this:
The dreaded piggy-back. I've never seen it, but I can only imagine. Not only do you lose all your points for the round, you lose the game out-right. It would be awful. Of course, I guess if I saw someone else roll it, I might just go ... hog... wild.(?)

No comments: