Friday, October 08, 2010

Wearing Ties: Day 8

Another not so great picture of me, as I think the camera focused on the cat, but I think it's the first time our cat's daily leg-scratch for a greeting has been captured by cameras.  Today's tie is god-awfully ugly.  People at work were clearly unsure what to say about it.  It was also the first tie all month that I've had difficulty tying.  It took me almost ten minutes just to figure out how to get the knot to look right!

The shirt though is the real story.  It might look super fancy, and in truth it probably once was.  But, along with the passenger seat in my car, it was victim to the Great Meatball Debacle of 2009 and still carries scars on the left cuff.  The Great Meatball Debacle of 2009 is similar only to the Great Coffee Fiasco of 2003 in terms of damage inflicted.  Both have taken quite some time to get over.

No comments: