Sunday, January 08, 2012

Leo Rolls in Thirty Seconds

As a parent there are milestones that you look for in your child.  I have been trying to catch as many of them on film as possible for my weekly Thirty Seconds with Leo, but as its usually a new skill, I end up holding the camera in front of him for a long, long time.  The Hello Hands video, when he first started playing with his hands, stands out in my mind cause it took nearly an hour to get a good one... albeit it was a very fun hour.

This week's Thirty Seconds with Leo features my boy rolling over.  He's been rolling from tummy to back for awhile now, but we have never been able to catch it on camera.  Today I was determined to finally get it regardless of how long it took.  It took thirty seconds:


I think last week I said that I've been trying to get him laughing on video too.  Last week's video was a pretty good example of this, but I'm still hoping to get a better one.  Here's one from Thursday when my wife was at the store:

Leo is cracking up at me dropping a pink sheep stuffed animal from way up high and catching it before it hits him.  It's a pretty good video of him laughing, but with that description you can probably guess that the funniest part of it is an outtake from a different angle:


Totally unrelated, but yesterday I found another video on my computer from New Year's Eve of Leo being amazing.  My boy's so advanced.

No comments: