Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Blog-O-Matic


Once again, it's been awhile, as I have been selfishly hoarding my ideas for what to write about. I could blame my busy schedule full of most-important activities that prevent me from writing anything down, but then I would have to make up activities that sound “most-important,” which is easier said than done.

Instead, my great and wonderful ideas find the same end as say “the best Christmas tree on the lot” that breaks free from its precarious ties atop the family car and crashes and rolls haphazardly along the road. It’s pretty badly beaten up, but you still stand it up in your living room. Eh, it’s good enough.

What I need is a machine where I insert a good idea and it spits out a blog post that is good enough to post. What I need is the Blog-O-Matic! A handy device for any casual blogger, the Blog-O-Matic would look like something out of a Dr. Suess book that shakes and quakes with hiccups and burps as it beeps out a blog that will probably work! I’m excited about this idea. I hope it has to be operated by the fur-covered Neeps from Nemacapoo that are excellent operators of O-Matic products.

For instance, I would like to write about renting movies from Red Box. So into the wondrous machine, I would drop a handwritten note that reads “Red Box” and with some whizzes and boinks, the fanciful contraption would spit out something equally as impressive as this post.  (Perhaps, the Blog-O-Matic would take about 24 hours to work.)

No comments: