Monday, April 18, 2005

Caguama

I love this beer. Perhaps I don't have a world-class pallette, but I think it's one of the best I've tasted. It's a great beer for a Sunday afternoon. It's a shame it is not sold in more places. I don't think it's anywhere around DC, but I was delighted to find it in Virginia Beach.

According to this pretty cool website, most everyone seems to disagree. Everyone's comparing it to Corona, which is an awful beer that somehow became trendy. I think the Corona trend is due to the necessity of sticking a lime into the bottle, something that you would never do with any other beer.

Plus, Dos Equis is the beer that should be associated with Mexico or the Spanish langauge. Now that's a good beer.

I'd also like to add that I'm proud that I can say quite of a few of the top beers made it onto my mantle in college. Most of the top fifty worst beers I'm a lot more familiar with however, although I'm surprised to see the High Life not on it.

No comments: