Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Walk the Line

So I'm having a little trouble trying to decide what to write about in my blogs. Everyone seems to be either providing updates to their self-loathing lives or standing on a soap box declaring themselves to be the only people who know how to think. I don't want to be either of those.

I guess by stating that I could probably fit into both those categories. hmmm...

There's also those where the author seems to be trying to influence the world, or at least become famous, with his creative writing. I have to admit I'm a little nervous I may start to fall into this category, but we'll have to see.

I guess in the end, I'm just trying to walk the line. Just a man, trying to walk the line.


Note: I am incredibly excited about using the link feature. I didn't use it here because I'm not too sure how it works and I wouldn't want to piss anybody off. Not yet, anyway.

No comments: