Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Getting Married!

I'm getting married! Married to the beautiful future Mrs Tiffany Duffy! And we will have a beautiful future.

I must admit it took me a while to write this post... everything sounded cheesy... or like I was writing wedding vows... when all I want it to say is I'm getting married! I'm getting married! I'm getting married! and maybe have a little picture of me doing backflips with excitement. My head shot would be this picture:

and Tiff's would be this picture:

and your mouths would move like South Park characters, screaming... I'm getting married! I'm getting married! I'm getting married! I'm getting married!

We are running away from the spotlight, traditions, and costs of your typical wedding to get married on the sun-filled beaches of Jamaica. We leave in 66 days... I'll try and get a fancy countdown clock on the side. For all the details, here's our very own website.

We are still planning to have a Recognition party, because when people get married you better recognize, but we are thinking that instead of January we will shoot for spring when the weather's a bit nicer.

I don't think the merging of the Duffy's and the Hanback's will allow us to challenge the Klingons for inter-galactic supremacy, but it does set the stage for world domination... or at least a long and happy life.

I'm getting married!

No comments: