Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just to Add a Little Spice to Life

Complete and utter global domination. That sounds scary, so I've decided not to set my sights on ruling all of mankind. Instead, I'm expanding my online world and adding another blog to my quickly growing empire. I figure if growth of the Muted Guerrilla continues at this pace, I'll be able to get my own ticker on the stock market. MG is still available!

You know actually that's not that bad of an idea... a blog stock market. "Buy" and "sell" blogs based on how they are doing. I wonder how that would work. It could be called the block market. I'm so clever.

Anyways, I have a feeling this is hopping on some trendy bandwagon of self-moderation but let me present John Duffy's Sacrifices. I'm great with these names... I really am clever. John Duffy's Sacrifices is more of a chronicle of personal challenges in the vein of last year's Egg Challenge egg-speriment, where I'll give up something or add something for a said amount of time and hopefully write about how it's going. I decided to go with sacrifices though because John Duffy's Challenges or Personal Challenges sounds a bit too much like an after-school special. I'll admit sacrifices sounds a bit morbid, so the name could possibly change.

I don't think I ever mentioned that a week after the Egg Challenge I went to the doctor with persistent chest pains. Hmmm... I wonder if the two were linked.

Like the rest of my blog empire, John Duffy's Sacrifices probably will only amuse me, and almost surely will never get too high on the block market, but it should be fun... we'll see.

No comments: