Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with Paul

Christmas is quickly over. It's crazy how fast it happens. I've actually been meaning to write this since Sunday - and probably could have written it Friday night - but it amazes me how long Christmas is built up as it's been extended through Thanksgiving and is quickly encroaching upon Halloween season. Then in one day, it's over. No more Christmas movies, no more Christmas music, no more Christmas spirit.

In fact, I'm guessing you don't want to hear any more about Christmas. So I'm going to use this time to mention some sort of new feature on Shutterfly that makes it easy to share pictures. So for all my stalkers, here's all the pictures of me that are fit to print. It's also over on my links list for easy access. You can also follow the Duffy House Hunt here as it - fingers-crossed - nears its end.

And because I've put on a few music in videos lately, here's another. It's an older song, but it's just great. Like today I had a downer of a morning, and at lunch I listened to this song and it changed my whole day around. I never would have guessed that I'm a McCartney fan, but...

Yeah, it's totally cheesy, but it's the right mix of singability and car dance-ability.

No comments: