Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting Started... Again

That's a scary title. It forces me to do a bunch of posts in the near future, which is a big commitment for me. We'll see if I hold up to it or not.

I've missed out on some very important times with the election and the economy, and the world changing and all, but that stuff has always been for another blog. For me though, I've started the house hunt, my hives are slowly going away and I had an anniversary, all of which would make good fotter for my thoughts. Plus, my new job includes driving time which for me is good thinking time. My job however involves a lot to do and I can't spend a considerable amount of time at work writing out my posts like I use to do, so my actual postings have all but stopped.

Let's see if we can't turn that around.

No comments: