Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Need for Speed

So for my first post: My new car is full of a lot of really cool features. Who new how much I would love the CD player! - My car also has an MP3 player hook-up, but I'm not that advanced yet.

The spedometer is digital which I love because it tells me exactly how fast I'm going. I also love the cruise control. I use it all the time... literally, all the time. I could be going just 100 yards to the next stop light and I'll get it up to like 30 mph and turn it on. Well, to be honest I'd like to use it more than I actually do. You see, it doesn't work under 25 mph, so I've got to use the pedal in my apartment complex. It sucks.

The best feature though is the Need-For-Speed button. So I'm not a fast driver - I'll go about 60 on my way to work. My favorite speed is 63 miles per hour. It's the perfect blend between 5 miles and 10 miles over the speed limit on my way to work. Plus, if I don't feel like that's fast enough, with the touch of a button, I'm suddenly cruising at 100.

Mph, Km/h... what's the difference?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you decided to get back with it.