Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Youtube Friend

Yesterday, I couldn't find anything interesting on the web, so I started reading through my old blog, which I'm sure is the only reason why you're here... boredom. I'll admit, I'm a little bummed with how it has trailed off so, and I even had the thought that maybe I should write something else. But I couldn't think of anything, until...

This morning I woke up and sleepy-headed and bad-breathed checked my email. I got four emails all from Youtube. I get emails from them every now and then, usually comments on my Coin Pusher video - now that was Good Clean Fun. Today though, not only did I get two comments for my Coin Pusher, I got my first (of many) subscriber and my first (and probably only) friend request. Here's his latest video:

Enterprising lad. He's hawking arcade coins... for $10 a pop. Now that's a true coin pusher.

Anyways, I thought I'd attach a video of myself as that last video wasn't about me at all. It was filmed in the last days of our old apartment, and it's officially the first in a series but so far it's one-of-a-kind. I guess this is like its pilot episode and I'm waiting to see if it will get picked up for a few more episodes.

I don't know about you but I think it's brilliant. (Thanks to Tiff the Editor by the way.)

No comments: