Monday, August 31, 2009

House Update

So the home improvements, while never-ending, have slowed considerably, and our house is becoming more and more lived in. I thought this would be a good time to record a second little walk-through... here's the post of the first walk-through from the day of our home inspection.

It turns out I'm a bit long-winded... who knew? It's just that I'm not sure what to say sometimes and I don't want to look stupid or worse - have Tiff roll her eyes at me! I never seem to pass that second test, but I get so off-topic and talk about the unimportant that we broke this up by floor and each one is still like ten minutes long! So... hope you got some time on your hands before you begin this.

Okay, here's the first floor/basement/garage:

Now's a good time to run to the bathroom...

Be sure to check out John Duffy's Encore! featuring artist extraordinaire Tiffany Duffy!

What is up with that chin I've got going on!?! Oi ve... time for a diet! (More on that in future posts.)

All in all, our home is everything we could ask for and more. Well... I could think of a thing or two more but we have to have something to strive for!

No comments: