Saturday, August 08, 2009

My Sister, the Artist

So it's been awhile, but I think I've mentioned that my sister Becky is a fabulous artist somewhere in a past post. Recently - errr, six months ago - she changed games in the art business. Rebecca Duffy, artist on the road from show to show, was out and Rebecca Duffy, elite gallery owner, was in. I got to see her gallery, full of art from many, many artists, in June and it is very cool... very perfect for a gallery.

It's in Downtown Wilmington North Carolina, which was pretty cool to begin with but now it's got this must-see gallery in a building called Chandler's Wharf. So the art is cool, the place is cool, the building is cool, the town is cool... I'm not sure why I wouldn't go! Here's a little promotional video they put together:

The River to Sea Gallery, it's the place to see and be seen, and it's currently, the only place where you can get my wife's art, if you don't have the internet, which... I'm guessing... oh dear reader of mine... that you do. Just a guess.

1 comment:

rebecca bush said...

Thanks! b