Monday, September 21, 2009

Johnny Bubblenut

I mentioned Quelf in passing a few weeks ago. It is truly one of the greatest games around. It is however completely random and you have to be willing to do anything and everything from writing and performing your own song to putting six ice cubes down your shorts until you roll a three with the dice.

We got the chance to play this weekend, and Tiff had the camera out at every chance. There were quite a few good ones, but many were too long and just too randomly nonsensical to include. But here's one that I had to do... and every action I made was laid out in the instructions on the card.

Everything except the tie around my head... that was a game-long rule that I had to have a tie around my head like a ninja.

The lighting's not so good because Tiff was acting like Siamese twins with our friend Dustin, so she had moved her seat.

Anyways, Quelf... anyone who's up for fun, and making fun of himself, should give it a shot.

No comments: