Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wearing Ties: Day 13

Here I am enjoying a seasonal beverage after a long day at work.  There must be a cold front coming through as I was inclined to put on my elbow-padded corduroy jacket after work.  That book I'm reading, it's Challenging Essays in Modern Thought published in 1928.  It is awesome.  I just got it from the library book sale along with a whole bag full of similar gems all for $2.  I have to read them all though before the next book sale at the library on November 5th!  Which means, I've got some readin' to do.

Today was a pretty big day in my month-long tie campaign.  While I did not wear my way-cool jacket to work, which would take some major cahones, I did receive not one but two gifts of ties today!  It was a glorious days and while some ties were goofy, there are many, many winners to choose from.  It is very exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cool dude!

tjd