Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wearing Ties: Day 14

I was instructed to dance for this picture.
Today, I'm wearing a purple tie that a coworker gave me.  It's actually pretty nice.  Tiff suggested wearing a black belt with it, which I didn't think I was supposed to do with khaki, but it was an easy enough switch.

I think I'm definitely having an effect at work.  Today, I overheard a conversation about me (I think) that went something like this:

Person 1: I just want to smack him when I see him wearing a tie.
Person 2: Oh well, waah waah waahh... (I couldn't hear this person too clearly.)
Person 1: Oh no, I mean that in a good way... we should all be dressing like that!

I usually try not to listen in to other people's conversations, but my ears pricked up when I heard mention of my tie, and I'm glad I did.  Because we should all be dressing like this.

The painting on the wall behind me is my wife's.  She sells art.  The picture on the other side is seven and a half years old... before we had a digital camera and could take unlimited pictures....

No comments: