Friday, October 22, 2010

Wearing Ties: Day 22

Friday!  Today's tie is Italian crafted by Dona/Dona.  For some reason it was concave bending instead of converse... or something like that.  The outer edges stuck out.  I spent much of the day holding it flat.  It's the first time using the shirt, and I think it looks great.  All-in-all it was a great day, except I ordered the wrong toppings on my pizza.  I got pizza from Domino's.  I had grand visions of befriending the guy taking my order in the first few lines of our conversation and then convincing him to name the order, Man Wearing Ties.  But, the guy was just a nervous kid and the phones were ringing constantly, so I just put it in for John.  Maybe next time.

Next door to Domino's is a dry-cleaner's.  $1.45 per shirt... hmmm.  That may be worth it come November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's so special about November?

tjd