Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wearing Ties: Day 24

 Today was an absolutely beautiful day.  My wife and I drove through the Virginia countryside, stopping in Culpeper, Virginia at the MinuteMan MiniMall.  It's pretty cool.  They rent out spaces where you can sell anything you want.  There were a lot of antiques and art and jellies and jams.  There were some cool tin signs and giant globe that I wanted to take home.  I finally learned what a buggy wrench is, and in the picture of me, I found a butter churner.

We went because my mother-in-law rented out a space, that you can see in the picture below.  She's selling mostly stuff that she finds at yard sales, and after just one week, she started making a profit.  At times, it's like a fancy flea market, but it is surprisingly cool... and enormous; Tiff and I got lost in there looking around.
By the way, how's my haircut look?

No comments: