Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wearing Ties: Day 31!

 It's the last day of my tie wearing campaign.  As sad as that thought is, at least I still have today.  Plus, today is Halloween which is fun.  So this picture is me in my Halloween costume... any guesses as to what I am?

If you guessed mild-mannered reporter, you'd be right!  But wait, is that all I am for Halloween?  Here are some more pictures, as captured by my uber-talented photographer of a wife!

The hat-toss even has mild-mannered suspicion.
Was that danger I heard in the distance?  This looks like a job for...
Superman!!
Up, up, and away!
I had to put my serious face on for at least one heroic Clark Kent picture.

Happy Halloween everybody!

3 comments:

Ann L. Duffy said...

Love the costume! Where to you keep the cape?

Anonymous said...

CLASSIC!

tjd

tiff said...

Ann, there actually IS a cape! Too bad we didn't capture that in the picture!!!