Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My Favorites...

In a desperate attempt to write everyday, I'm taking on yet another month-long challenge.  In the past these have been equally fun and frustrating, depending on the challenge.  What makes this month's challenge different is that it is 100% about me.  It's not me trying to do something new or eat a certain way or raise awareness about something (have I done that?), it is about me exploring the most interesting subject of all... myself. 

That's right, this month I will attempt to better define myself every single day through the all-mighty Muted Guerrilla, by defining My Favorites.  To do this I've asked the beautiful and talented Tiffany to compile a list of potential "favorite" topics.  The list will remain top secret and I will randomly select one of the topics to write about each day.  Last night I selected my first topic - Favorite Way to Relax - and will pick tomorrow's topic after I post this one.

If this sounds like a lame challenge to you, well then you clearly don't appreciate all the wonders that lies within this brain of mine, and you can check back next month.

No comments: