Monday, March 14, 2011

The Power of the Press

Today, I am pleased to announce that my strike is officially over. In an unspoken truce, Google has restored their advertising here on the Muted Guerrilla, just days after my protest made headlines. Yes, I am once again free to stretch my babbling mind and exercise my vast egotism for the whole of the world to enjoy. (I hear I have regular readers in far-away lands!)

I will never again doubt the amazing influence that the media has in making change happen. And for this reason, I offer my services up for anyone who needs help. You got a problem, yo’ I’ll solve it… with a little help from the internets. I feel like my "Power of the Press" post should include something more meaningful than this, but it doesn't. 

In truth, I have no idea what brought back my advertising. I can only hope that individuals among my massive following sent letters complaining, because otherwise, Google’s all-seeing eye is a little frightening.

1 comment:

Headless Frank said...

I'm just reading your blog for the first time so I'm glad you're no longer on strike...but I was hoping to find some info on solar panels.