Sunday, October 23, 2011

Facebook Friendly

I am unusually excited about my upcoming First Annual Jack-O-Lantern Competition Extravaganza, even though I'm fully prepared for it to be a total flop.  No one will enter and a scandal would ensue as I award first place to myself.  People would scream that the whole competition was rigged, and the Muted Guerrilla would lose all the credibility that it has built up over the years.  I would never be able to self-publish a post on an insignificant blog again!  It would be a tragedy.

To help prevent this, I am trying to ease the process of entering by connecting this old blog to Facebook.  Here's the Official Muted Guerrilla Facebook page, not to be confused with any potential imitators.  If it doesn't work, please let me know.  But the idea is that you can just post your pictures to Facebook and tag them to the Muted Guerrilla... I think that's how it works.  Or if you are like me and you view Facebook as something to watch with a skeptical eye... something that should only be approached with a long poking stick, then feel free to email me the pictures the old fashion way.

Here's where I ask you to Like me, even though I can't imagine anyone not liking me.

In other Pumpkin Carving Competition news... I was going to get a really cool trophy that said !!Winner!! and had a statue of a pumpkin, but the shipping was outrageous, so I am hard at work creating a makeshift trophy out of I-don't-know-what-yet.  I hope to post a photo sometime this week.

No comments: