Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catching Up: Leo and Grilled Cheese

I think it’s time for an obligatory catch-up post.

Leo has been up to his tired old act of being cute. Here’s video proof:

That boy is a genius! Just don’t ask him to open any of the others. I really need to figure out how to edit videos, because you really just need thirty seconds of this.

And from last week, I should get a video of him actually in his exersaucer, which he got for Christmas and absolutely loves, but this is much better:

For the record, he did this for at least five minutes straight and I took several videos, but none are timed right… you see, the chameleon only has three colors, each with their own tune, and then a fourth compilation tune worthy of The Monkees from back when psychedelic movies made sense. I went with the shortest one, because they all are pretty anti-climactic. The most anti-climactic is on YouTube.

I also ate another grilled cheese sandwich! Here’s a video:

It wasn’t that it was a bad sandwich; it is just that it was far from perfect, and perfection is what I seek. It was a learning experience, though, as I think it failed in one key area: gooeyness. Gooeyness is an important factor. The macaroni filling might be worth revisiting, just with more gooeyness.

I did not use any ketchup though. Despite my earlier suggestions, ketchup might be obligatory. (You see what I did there?)

No comments: