Friday, January 20, 2012

YouTube Treasures

Yesterday, my YouTube videos netted me $3.58.  Today, I am feeling rich.

$3.58 might not seem like very much, but in the world of Google AdSense, anything more than a few pennies is cause for celebration.  Recently, I have actually been doing very well and have already earned over $18 this month... and the month is far from over!  In fact, after years of waiting before getting my first $100 check from Google this past July, I am very close to earning my second $100 check.

And what exactly did I do to "earn" this money?  Oh yeah:

That video has over 118,000 views!  That number boggles my brain.

There are, of course, a few other hand selected videos that I have put advertisements on that are boosting my totals, but nothing close to that.  I imagine that pretty soon, Leo will be giving me a run for my money pretty soon, as all his videos have ads attached to them, and he is much cuter than I am!  Speaking of my boy, here's a special Friday edition of Thirty Seconds with Leo that is closer to Ninety Seconds:

Isn't he talented?  So the last three videos of Leo have all featured him rolling.  In the next episode, we bid farewell to Leo as he leaves to join the circus. The circus, it turns out, pays more than $3.58 every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a say in what ads are attached? I noticed Leo's most recent video featured a presidential ad. How do you feel about the products/messages that are conveyed in ads on your stellar blog?
-dxs-