Sunday, January 15, 2012

Leo Keeps on Rolling

Last week, I finally got Leo rolling from his tummy to his back.  This week he mastered the roll in the other direction.  Bedtime is now so much fun... (sarcastic eye roll).  Here's him in action:

He is a rolling fool now and does it just for the hell of it.  I put him on the floor for maybe five minutes here.  He happily rolled back and forth and back and forth almost non-stop, until he knocked his head on the coffee table and cried for the next hour and a half.  (Most of that crying was just him being tired.  He fell asleep as I was putting him in his swaddle.)

Here's another video.  He isn't doing anything here, but it is the first video of Leo that I tagged as "the cutest baby ever."  The keyword there is "first".  Here it is:

For some reason, YouTube darkens everything... that's a shame, but I think it still holds up to its tag as the cutest baby ever.

No comments: