Monday, May 16, 2005

Links

I had on my link list my brother-in-law's blog and a blog my girlfriend started about the same time as me. The Fearless Critic is up and going with my link still fully operable; on the other hand, ...and The Crowd Goes Wild, the blog my girlfriend made, is disappearing from my link list as of right now. I will be replacing it with my new friend Bailey's blog, Thoughts from the Change Race.

I don't actually know Bailey but I posted about his blog in the past. He seems like a good guy, and it turns out he reads my blog more than my girlfriend. I think this shows who cares more about me.

Oh, if you want to see my girlfriend's blog, with it's three posts, here is the only link there will be. Maybe someday I can return it to its rightful place, but that's doubtful.

UPDATE: I love my girlfriend very much, and I know she loves me too.

4 comments:

Ann L. Duffy said...

Love will conquer all. In the meantime, can you move the yawning hippo pic to your blog? :-)

Bailey said...

Mr. Guerrilla,

Thank you for the honor of putting me on the link bar!

I don't want to make your girlfriend mad. She could take the "Edit-Me" spot.

I have the same delimma with my fiance, Marti. She has a blog, and it is a good read, but she only has like 3-4 posts since Feb.
But I've kept her on the link bar.

But you MUST stay strong and don't use the yawning hippo picture. You are a guerrilla! Not a hippo.
The Clown is down!

Ann L. Duffy said...

Don't knock the hippo or clowns in the muted guerrilla war. They can be pretty scarey. In fact, I'm pretty sure that clowns, as a species, are just a conspiracy to terrorize toddlers.

Tiffany Duffy said...

you just made it to 500 hits! woohoo! I'm holding strong at 75 or so... however, I am plotting something grand to get my spot back on the links!