Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Feature

So I got a tip jar on my sidebar the other day. Isn't she a beaut? I now join the ranks of street peddlars and subway troubadours, rattling loose change in my PayPal button. I wish I could put a picture of a tin can there instead and have it rattle around when you scroll over it, or a guitar case that opens up. As it is, I could only choose from a PayPal button and and a button that says "MAKE A DONATION," which I liked but I don't have anything to donate to... it's more like the John Duffy wants more money fund.

Anyways, I don't expect any money... hell, I don't expect to be read, heard, or enjoyed... but hopefully this will encourage the quality writing, in short two paragragh spurts, that I've been swinging blindly at.

The next step in selling out: advertising. That's right! Adsense, baby, Adsense. That's for another day though.

No comments: