Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Egg-cellent

I'm into day 4 of the great egg challenge. It's very egg-citing. I actually just had a bite of ham salad. It was a small bite, a nibble really, but it got me a bag of free food. I hope Tiff understands.

Since my eggs and sausage culinary masterpiece on day 1, I've enjoyed a delicious quiche, two more fried egg sandwiches, and a boatload of deviled eggs. My last sandwich involved too much bacon, which I've learned sticks with you. I've drank about a gallon of water trying to erase the taste of bacon, but to no avail. I'm still hoping to find something that looks more like this tasty treat from Spanglish:


I hope Tiff understands. wink, wink.

As for the challenge, it's going great. The only hard part has been at work I get very hungry. I'm surrounded by all sorts of snacks for my choosing for eight long hours, but I've been good and I get to look forward to some more deviled eggs when I get home. I can't tell you how good the deviled eggs are. I feel great though. I thought maybe all the protein would rush me to the bathroom or all the cholesterol would rush me to the doctor, but neither has happened, which I guess is a good thing. I can report that after three days, eggs are not at all an aphrodesiac, which I probably could have guessed. I hope Tiff understands.

Stay tuned for the second half and egg-zilerating conclusion of the Great Egg Challenge coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of eggs. Why did I eggcept this stupid challenge?