Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Better Waste of Time

Just in case anyone else is bored of Bounce Out - I have pushed my high score up to 235,268 - here's another game that's twice as interesting. Desktop Tower Defense 1.5 is 100% strategy... making it 50% fun and 50% frustrating. I will admit there is an end to it, so once you figure it out, it's not quite as exciting. Unlike Bounce Out however, you can see how your score stacks up against other bored dorks.

Desktop Tower Defense is by far the best game that I've tried from the website, but it boasts that there are 1,879 free games to play. It's a site where game developers can put their games online, I believe for free, and share in the ad revenue. It's kind of a cool idea. Maybe not as cool as my block market idea, but genius isn't found everyday.

3 comments:

Ann L. Duffy said...

This is definitely something I did not need to know about. Thanks for the 30 minutes of distraction in the middle of my day.

Ann L. Duffy said...

Is there an end? Now I'm one hour into it and I'm intrigued.

John Duffy said...

I think you have to play on medium or hard. I know there is an end though.