Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Future's Got Potential

The crazy thing about my long silence these last six months is that I’ve had a boo-koo amount of things to write about. I could write a book-Oh! I’ve been so busy doing one amazing thing after another that I’m not sure I would have had time to write it all down. It would have been better than the best blog in the world!

I have done some really cool stuff and found some interesting things to think about. There’s no time to look back, however. Life gets too complicated if I spend my time rehashing events that took place days or even weeks ago. What I need to focus on is the here and now and what I had for lunch… another Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich hit the spot. The future’s got potential, too.

Another word about lunch: Oreos. I packed a few oreos with my lunch today. I was a little worried about them, because I didn’t put them in anything so they were just floating around. They did not disappoint though.

A couple of days ago, I ran into trouble when I tried to put Oreos in the same container that carries my Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. My sandwich got all hard and my cookies got all soft. It was disastrous! But that’s neither here nor now… although it is about what I had for lunch.

Did I say the best blog in the world? Oh yeah, I thought so.

No comments: