Friday, October 15, 2010

Wearing Ties: Day 15

Today I went to a play, Little Shop of Horrors, all dressed up with tie and sweater vest.  I want to have fun with the tie-wearing campaign, but I'm not trying to make a mockery of the dress code and decorum at my work, so I was a little nervous wearing the vest to work, which I did even though it was jersey day (not that I own any jersies).  Turns out it was really, really comfortable.  It was so comfortable, in fact, that I took the afternoon off and decided not to change out of my shirt and tie and vest.  I'm starting to really like the feeling of being dressed up... for better or for worse.

I do want to write a blog post about it... hopefully in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Ann L. Duffy said...

You have discovered Matt's secret fashion weapon - the sweater vest. Looking good!